Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

4th Annual Mother's Day Photoshoot Giveaway!

Friday, May 4, 2012



I'm excited to announce the 4th Annual Mother's Day Photoshoot Giveaway by www.kaciejeanphotography.com!!!

In honor of Mother's Day and to celebrate all of those wonderful Mommies out there, I would love to offer one deserving Mom a FREE photoshoot for her with her family.

Here are the rules:
1. Head on over and "like" my Facebook photography page: https://www.facebook.com/KacieJeanPhotography
2. Email me at info@kaciejean.com with a photo of the nominee and 1-3 paragraphs of why you feel you, your Mom, or a Mom you know, deserves a free photoshoot (please include THEIR full name and email address in the email)
3. The photoshoot must take place in Santa Barbara
4. The photoshoot has to take place within the months of May-July
5. Valid only for Mother's who have never had a photoshoot with Kacie Jean Photography before

I will make my decision of the most deserving Mom by 11am Wednesday May 9th...

Good luck and I can't wait to hear about all of the fabulous Mom's out there!!!

2 comments:

Vivian said...

The unique Microsoft Project 2010 Project 2010 download software program, generally atart work out . staying with basic operates: (Just one single) job study course -- WBS growth technique, this project difficulties Along with work deadlines, careers associated with advisable matrimony, burning Microsoft Project 2010 duties; (Basically Several) Regimen Procedures

zzccff said...

p of TOP1 : Annie / p p representative works : / p p br 1 replica Miu Miu handbag. static world to enjoy a lady to generate beautiful replica Hermes handbag! as a result of auspices in the level maintenance operation / p beauty p br compulsive beautiful leader , artist Annie holding the spirit of the the Shennong test Herbs , and check out for themselves that can be purchased many skin care products , is the best and a lot of characteristic 400 selection of skincare products along with their unique offerings must record the constant maintenance operation is recommended to each lady , purse imparted secrets of lovely leader with the natural authors say , only Haruki Murakami , Wang Xiaobo , Marquez , Calvino and the DEMON , Estee Lauder , Kanebo, Shiseido love each other well , a girl are going to be inwardly and outwardly , invincible replica handbag store. the vow of affection for years because the main accessory for the dialogue with all the wife , Annie the more the stroke extended to your confusion within the early age of love , and then realize motherhood / p p br Ino Changing Faces on the beautiful leader of static bible / p First 1 2 3 4 5 6 next page last page [Author : source: Xinhua ] updated : [2007-10-27 8:13:00 ],]],, replica handbag cheap

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net