Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Santa Barbara Portrait Photographer - 3 generations of beauty!

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I feel so lucky to be able to photograph this amazing family every couple of months! This was a last minute session I was able to squeeze in while Grammy was visiting from out of town. We even lucked out and had the shoot during the one day of sunshine all week! I've had quite a few sessions here at Los Carneros Lake and I just love it every single time!

I was honestly almost in tears because of how sweet the whole session was. I have photographed this little one so many times now that she knows me by name and she just likes to have fun with me.

As soon as I got home, I called my own Mom and said I wanted to do a generation shoot with my girls and her. I just think it's such a wonderful thing for the little ones to have such precious memories with their grandparents that they can look back on when they are older.

 

 

 
 
 
 
 


 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 

2 comments:

Vivian said...

The unique Microsoft Project 2010 Project 2010 download software program, generally atart work out . staying with basic operates: (Just one single) job study course -- WBS growth technique, this project difficulties Along with work deadlines, careers associated with advisable matrimony, burning Microsoft Project 2010 duties; (Basically Several) Regimen Procedures

zzccff said...

the p recently , Jeon Ji Hyun and internationally renowned jeans brand True Religion Jeans have launched Gianna by True Religeon jeans stands out as the English name of Gianna Jun Gianna named , will launch 12 in the scale of the Korean women jeans replica bag. Specially, the expensive vacation event is carried out by True Religion Jeans selected best option to wear jeans in Asia actress Jun Ji-hyun , and True Religion Jeans launched the main Star series, a huge amount of attention replica Miu Miu bags. Furthermore , True Religion Jeans plans Along with the star image with the endorsement of varied brands inside Chinese region happens to be very active Jun Ji-hyun , also launched in China since 2009 Gianna by True Religeon / p p true belief jeans ( True Religion Jeans ) is actually a high-end jeans brand, happens to be sold in over 50 countries along with the United states of america , Canada , Australia , Europe and various other popular actress Gwyneth Paltrow (Gwyneth Paltrow and ) Cameron Diaz ( Cameron Diaz ) , and supermodel Heidi Klum ( Heidi Klum ) and various other Hollywood stars alike replica Louis Vuitton bag. [Author : Source: Vogue fashion ] Updated: [ 2008-5-21 9:45:00 ] [,]],, replica chanel bag

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net