Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

My Kendall Mae is 3 months today!

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I cannot even believe that it has already been 3 months since we welcomed our sweet little Mae into our lives! She is the best little baby! She sleeps 8-10 hours straight through the night and wakes up around 7-8am for a quick feeding and then drifts off to sleep again for another 2 hours. When she is awake, she just lays there and smiles and giggles at us all day long. I feel like the luckiest mama to have such a wonderful little baby!

One thing that made me nervous about having another baby, was if I'd be able to keep up with my super quick turnaround time for my portrait sessions. Well, I'm happy to say that my turnaround time has gotten even quicker! Before Kendall, I was averaging a 24hr turnaround for my sessions, but now I have been able to get a sneak peek or slideshow out within 3-6 hours of our shoot! I think what drives me to be so quick is that I don't like facing a new day with a huge to-do list. It's already hard enough to get the laundry, cleaning and showering done each day with a 3 year old and 3 month old around, so I don't want to have to stress over work needing to be done too. So I hope the excitement my clients get after seeing their images on the same day of their shoot is worth the extra mess in my house that I didn't get around to cleaning up :)

Anyways, here's my smiley baby... I had high hopes of venturing out to a fun location for her photos, but unfortunately, it's almost impossible to leave the backyard with 2 kids, camera gear and props all by yourself. So hopefully we'll go somewhere fun for our next shoot. I have some super fun photo ideas once she's sitting up on her own!







Her big sister Camille is deeply in love with her too! She loves singing to her all day and trying to make her laugh.



2 comments:

web design company india said...

wow your kids are looking very cute and beautiful

Anonymous said...

Oh my god! This child is ugly, but look really funny xd

POZDROWIENIA Z POLSKI :-)

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net