Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

I'm back! Time to play catch-up!

Monday, March 12, 2012

I realize that I have completely neglected my blog for the last 6 months! I promise I will never let it go that long between posts again! I went from shooting every single day to barely able to move during the last 6 weeks of my pregnancy. I gave birth to another amazing little girl the first week of January and just started shooting again a couple weeks ago. I cannot tell you how happy I am to be back to work! The good thing about being self-employed is that, although I am technically back to work, I still get to spend all day with my girls. So I never have to miss out on all the fun moments of my 3 year olds adventures and my 2 month olds firsts.

I will also try to stay current with photos of my growing family too!

Here are the beautiful maternity photos I had done by the wonderfully talented Edwin & Nancy. They drove all the way up from LA to capture this special time in my family's life and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. I still can't believe I was only 27 weeks along for these photos. I look like I'm ready to pop already...which would explain why I could barely move during the last 4-6 weeks of the pregnancy.




And here are some adorable newborn photos of my new little girl Kendall Mae when she was 9 days old.



It's definitely a lot harder to get my professional camera out and get as many photos of my 2nd little one as it was with the first, but I have tons of cute shots from my iphone. I never thought I'd be one of those moms that takes a million photos with her phone, but it's so easy when it's laying right next to me and I can grab it when something cute is happening.



And here is my little sweetheart last week when she was 2 months old. She is just like her big sister was at this age and loves to stand already. I guess it comes from having 2 athletic parents :)




We are adjusting extremely well with having two now. I think the main thing that has helped the transition is that Kendall is a wonderful sleeper! Since the day we brought her home from the hospital, she has woken up just once a night. And now at 9 weeks, I put her down around 10pm and she stays asleep until 4-5am and then comes into bed with us and will stay asleep snuggling with me until I get out of bed. It's amazing!!! Camille is the best big sister ever and loves her little sissy to pieces! She runs to her every time she starts to cry and will sing to her or rock her. It melts my heart! My goal is to get more professional photos of the two of them together really soon.

Well, I feel a lot better now that I have updated my blog finally, but now it is 12:30am and I should really get to bed!

Be sure to 'like' me on facebook to stay up to date with everything in case I fall behind on my blog again :)

No comments:

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net