Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

The Firestone Family at the Vineyard

Monday, March 12, 2012

The Bachelor finale just aired and after watching it, it reminded me that I completely forgot to blog the adorable family photos I took for the 3rd season's Andrew Firestone. One of our favorite shots we got was just used in this weeks issue of US Weekly.

For this years annual family holiday photos, we ventured out to the beautiful Firestone Vineyard and was surprised when we were greeted with windy and freezing temperatures once we got there. The kiddos were total troopers and we breezed right through the photos as quickly as we could so everyone could get back in the car and warm up.

Here's the beautiful view from the top of the vineyard





















I'm just not even sure it's possibly to make a cuter pair than this!











How classic is this shot!?





















No comments:

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net