Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Anja Firestone - 11 Months

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Firestone's family pictures I posted below were from back in November when I was super busy shooting everyday. Now to stay current, little Anja is 11 months old and we did another little shoot for her. She is hands down the easiest baby I have ever photographed! In only 15 minutes of shooting, she had 3 outfit changes and we got a ton of amazing images of her showing her sparkly little personality.

Love her!!!















No comments:

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net