Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Santa Barbara Portrait Photographer - June Mini Session

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I have been so lucky and have gotten the best little clients for all of my mini sessions this year!

Mini sessions are $99 + tax and you get your own 20 minute time slot. It is such a good deal if you are looking to get updated photos of your kids every couple of months!

I never know what kind of mood the kids will be in when they show up, but I honestly couldn't have asked for happier kids on this day! I spent the afternoon giggling and making funny noises and they loved every minute of it :)














































No comments:

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net