Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Calamigos Ranch Wedding - Penny & Morgan

Thursday, June 9, 2011

This might have been the most magical wedding I have ever photographed! I could photograph at the beautifully breathtaking Calamigos Ranch every single day for the rest of my life and never get tired of it. You feel like you're in a wonderland with streaming twinkle lights cascading down from almost every tree on the property. We walked around looking for one more spot to photograph at before we headed into the reception and I almost dropped my camera in excitement when we walked up and saw a pool table randomly placed in the middle of the grounds with a gorgeous chandelier hanging from a tree right above it. How fun!

Morgan & Penny, along with the help from their wonderful families and vendors put on a wedding I will never forget!

Flowers: Yamaguchi Nursery/Flowers
DJ: Matt Gudis at Who's That DJ
Lighting: The Lighter Side Inc.
Cake: For Heavens Cakes
Hair:Sarah Sataloff at Rejuvenation Salon
Make-up: Lesa Duff
Videographer: John Vogt
2nd Photographer: Jeff Shipley



































































No comments:

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net