Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Santa Barbara Wedding Photographer - Christy & Niklas - Chase Palm Park

Monday, May 9, 2011

I am so behind on my blogging and have been dying to get this beautiful wedding up! When most brides would have been freaking out about the super gloomy/misty weather, Christy was excited for the nice diffused lighting we were guaranteed for the day. That's my kind of bride! :)

The day was absolutely perfect and I love that even though we were at one location, it looks like we went to about 10! Their wedding took place at Chase Palm Park and we even lucked out with the train schedule and got a cool shot of them in front of the passing train.

I was super lucky and brought up an awesome photographer from LA, Emily to be my 2nd photographer for the day.

I wish I could post more photos from the rest of the day, but there are just so many cute ones of the 2 of them, I'd rather share those :)

Christy & Nik had such a great team of vendors/friends help make their wedding into a beautiful event:

Ceremony: Chase Palm Park
Reception: Cabrillo Arts Pavilion
Catering: Laurel Lyle
Music: DJ Bennet
Videographer: Harmony Agh
Rentals: Tent Merchant

Christy & Nik opted to see each other before the ceremony started so we could spend more time taking photos and so they could hang out with their guests during the cocktail hour. The "first look" is always one of my favorite times of the day!











































































These little guys were some of my 1st clients when I was first starting out 7 years ago! It was so fun to see them in the wedding

























Nik worked so hard on the place cards and matched up the different bottles of wine with each customized card - very impress Nik :)











No comments:

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net