Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Santa Barbara Maternity Photographer - Elings Park Beauty

Saturday, May 14, 2011

I always forget about this amazing spot up at Elings Park and we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful evening for these belly photos! My beautiful friend is awaiting the arrival of her second baby boy any day now, so I'm glad we were able to squeeze in a quick session.























1 comment:

Life with Kaishon said...

How beautiful! I love these pictures.

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net