Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Whodidily Birthday Party... My baby is 2!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

We had the BEST time at Whodidily Cupcakes! They just opened up a new location in the Paseo Nuevo Mall in Santa Barbara. It was the perfect spot for a bunch of little 2 year olds to run around dancing, singing and eating lots of yummy treats! The nicest young man was working when we were there and he even put on some Birthday music for Camille. She was in absolute heaven! Even though I am allergic to most of the ingredients in cupcakes, we will definitely be going back there for more visits since it was so much fun and such a magical atmosphere.

I cannot believe that we are celebrating my little girls 2nd Birthday today! I feel like I always hear other parents commenting on how fast time flies, but it is totally tripping me out how fast it really does fly! We will be celebrating her Birthday with family at Disneyland, but I thought it would be fun to celebrate with some of her little buddies too on her actual Birthday...











































No comments:

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net