Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Santa Barbara Portraits - Couture To Cure SMA

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Most of you will remember little Gwendolyn that I have photographed a couple of times and who suffers from the leading genetic killer of infants, Spinal Muscular Atrophy. While most babies/children suffering from SMA don't live to see their 2nd Birthday, Gwendolyn already reached her 3rd Birthday back in October!

I try to participate in any fundraisers the Strong family has going on or that benefit SMA. Last week I saw these adorable hair clips that were being made by another Mom who also has a child with SMA. It was perfect timing since we had pretty much lost all of Camille's cute little clips.

Along with this adorable yellow clip that we got, her cute yellow sweater I bought her a year ago, finally fit her, so it was time to schedule a photoshoot :)

If you are in need of some adorable hair clips and would also like to help benefit SMA research, please check out the website!










2 comments:

Cindy Schultz said...

she is such a doll! and you my dear are an amazing photographer with such a generous heart.

Anonymous said...

Kacie,
You are so special and these shots are breathtaking. Way to go! Ann

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net