Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Santa Barbara Portrait Photographer - Happy Valentine's Day!

Monday, February 14, 2011

I'm a couple days late on this post because I was out of town, but I still wanted to wish everyone a very happy Valentine's Day! Camille and one of her favorite buddies Brooks Firestone had a little playdate to celebrate Valentine's Day together :)

We met at the back entrance to the beautiful Los Carneros Lake for a quick shoot with the kids. And boy did we realize how much work it is to get two toddlers together for a shoot! I think we had a total of maybe 3-5 minutes of quality shooting time with them together. I had so many props I was planning on using, but you can't really force a 2 year old to do something for the sake of a really cute photo...

Even though we only got a few good minutes out of the kids, I am just in love with their cute little expressions on these photos!

Enjoy!

Here I think Brooks is still contemplating if he wants to give his rose to Camille...



This one if my favorite!




"Awww...thanks Brooks!"



I love Brooks' expression in this one! "Ewww...roses are for girls!"



"He loves me...he loves me not..."








No comments:

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net