Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Santa Barbara Portrait Photographer - Baby Mini Sessions

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Baby Mini Sessions are a great and cost effective way for you to document how fast your little ones are growing and changing every single day. Most people like to get their baby's photos taken every 3 months to help show the new milestones they are going through (tummy time, sitting up, crawling, standing, walking etc)

Here's the scoop for the mini sessions:

Sessions are just for the babies/kids and do not include parents or other family members. If you have more than one kid, you can include them in the one session.

Sessions last 20 minutes and we will take as many photos as we can in that amount of time.

* Cost: $99 + tax (regular portrait packages start at $250 + tax)

* You will receive 2 jpg images that will be emailed to you that can be used for whatever you'd like (printing, uploading online etc)

* You are guaranteed at least 10-20 beautiful portraits of your child.

* All ages are welcome!

Please email me to confirm yourself a spot info@kaciejean.com

(you can either just email me to sign up for a session and we'll choose a date and invite others, or you can find 3-4 other friends that want to join in on a 60-90 minute session that you will all share)

No comments:

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net