Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Santa Barbara Newborn Photographer - Baby "D"

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Baby "D" decided to surprise his parents early with his arrival the night before Christmas... Such a sweet gift for them! He is such a handsome little fella who didn't want to miss out on any of the excitement during our shoot, so he decided to stay awake the whole time :)

His parents were the lucky recipients of a beautiful gift certificate for a newborn session from their co-worker, which they really appreciated. So just a reminder...if you can't figure out what to get someone for their baby shower, the most personal and special gift you could give them, is photos of their new little angel!

I think this one is my favorite! I'm still not sure how we got a few of him with his eyes closed :)







I would also like to mention that this cute matching hat/diaper cover is something I own and bring along to my shoots. So you are welcome to borrow it if you want to schedule a session. I also have a set for girls!















In honor of being a Christmas Eve baby, we had to take some in his Santa hat. I think he was feeling a little like Elvis in this one...



No comments:

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net