Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Santa Barbara Family Portraits - Chase Palm Park

Friday, October 1, 2010

With the holidays just around the corner, I am officially entering my crazy holiday portrait season! I will be doing family portraits 5 out of the 7 days a week for the next 3 months... With that being said, I need to come up with some fresh ideas to make each shoot different from the next. It is so easy to just take the same kind of photo for each family and make it easy on myself. That is what I want to avoid. I am officially challenging myself to get the most unique and beautiful photos for each family that I photograph over the next few months.

I am constantly collecting ideas and visions for different things I want to try out for my family shoots. It may be as simple as including this little suitcase, or to incorporate an entire theme into the shoot. I can't wait to share when all of my visions come to life over the next few months!

I have envisioned these first two photos for some time now and thought this would be a perfect opportunity to try it out with these two little cutie pies. It turned out more magical than I could have ever imagined. Everything about it just makes me smile! Chase Palm Park always gives me the best light for my photos!





































































2 comments:

Alexandra and Benjamin said...

Beautiful Kacie!!!! I am always amazed at your work. I soooooo wish we could have you do our Christmas card photos (Gus Gus actually smiles all the time now!), but I don't think we will be in Santa Barbara before the holidays. Congratulations on your amazing work.

Michelle said...

Beautiful as always! I LOVE your family work! It always looks so effortless!

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net