Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Bridlewood Winery Engagement Photos - Liz & Johnny

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Liz & Johnny live out in Santa Ynez, so I jumped at the chance to do their engagement session out there since it's always nice to get away for the day. I had seen a recent commercial for the Bridelwood Winery and fell in love with their location so I suggested we do their shoot there and boy am I glad we did! After arriving there, I instantly knew this would be my new favorite locations. There are a million different spots to shoot at and we probably only went to half of the property! I highly suggest taking the 35-40 minute drive out there to spend the day at the winery. If you become a wine member, you even get access to their cute little lake and picnic area which is also on the property.





They brought along their little munchkin for a few photos as well. I could photograph this cutie all day!!!



























3 comments:

Katie said...

Wonderful photos Kacie! I can't wait til the wedding mostly so I can see the pictures you take! haha

Cameron said...

So beautiful! Boots and wine? Couldn't be more perfect. I'm already a fan of all the Easbey girls, but I'm now a huge fan of your photography. Guess who will be at the top of my list for wedding photographers when it's my turn? :-)

Ruth Silver -- Chicago Wedding Photographer said...

Looks like a really fun Engagement session. So many beautiful pictures! They're going to have a hard time choosing which ones to put up!

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net