Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Orella Ranch Wedding - Dianne & Mike

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Dianne & Mike had an amazing wedding! As the day unfolded, I couldn't help but realize, Dianne & I have a lot of the same taste! My wedding 3 years ago was almost identical to hers! Her colors were the same, the groom/groomsmen wore the exact same suits & ties. Even our first dance song was the same and it was totally random -Frankie Valli "Can't Take My Eyes Off You"

This was my first time photographing a wedding at the Orella Ranch, which overlooks Gaviota Beach. The breathtaking views and endless spots to shoot at all over the property, instantly won over my heart!

This day was all about having a good time with family and friends! I can't thank all of the other vendors enough for making this such a perfect day and such a wonderful event to photograph!!!

Location: Orella Ranch
Coordinator: Donya Diamond w/ Custom Events For You
Flowers: Bree Tate
Caterer: Secret Ingredient
Rentals: Classic Party Rentals
Videographer: You're The Star

And a big thanks to my wonderful 2nd photographer, Andrejka who was finally in town long enough to shoot a wedding with me again! She got some of the images below...

I loved Dianne's comfy white Vans for her wedding shoes!













Their "First Look" before the wedding started. We were able to get so many photos at all of the different locations because they opted to see each other before the ceremony. That's definitely something you want to think about if you're getting married at an amazing location with lots of places to shoot at!























This was a cool "shuttle stop" that was down in the parking area. Guests park at the bottom and are shuttled up to the top of the hill.









Look at this view from the ceremony spot!!!









We cruised down to the beach to meet the wedding party for a few photos too







Dianne's Dad giving her away...











It was super hot, but the boys came prepared with coolers of beer. I wanted to sneak a cold one so bad! :)



















I loved this one! It reminds me of those cute Corona commercials





















Beautiful sunset!







This was exactly how my first dance ended up... My husband just flung me around the dance floor and I was going along for the ride :)







I just want to add that I climbed up a 20' ladder to get this shot!











No comments:

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net