Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Santa Barbara Baby Portraits - Mini Session

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Each month I host a few "Baby Mini Portrait Sessions." These sessions are an affordable option for people to get few beautiful portraits of their babies every few months since they seem to grow up so incredibly fast! All you have to do is contact me to let me know you are interested in doing a mini session and I will either add you to a session I already have scheduled, or you can pick a date and get a few other babies to join you to make your own session.

Here is my most recent session. These were taken at the beautiful Stow House off of Los Carneros. I love this location since it's such a unique place with so many different spots to shoot at. Not many people realize that there is even a "lake" behind the main house area too!

Just look at these cuties!!!























































No comments:

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net