Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Firestone Vineyard Wedding - Stefanie & Nate

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I have seriously been giddy about this wedding all week! Stefanie & Nate were married at the beautiful Firestone Vineyard in Los Olivos. I have never seen a couple more in love and so sweet to one another. They left me tearing up even well after the ceremony ended... I truly believe throughout the day, they completely forgot I was even there taking photos of them. They were just so lost in each others eyes and so caught up in the moment.

I loved everything about their wedding! And the best part, is that THEY did it ALL themselves! I have never photographed a wedding with this color scheme before, but Stefanie blew me away with how she incorporated it into the whole event. Nate is an amazing artist and designed their invites, menus, programs etc. And Stefanie, along with the help of her family and friends put everything together.

Of course they had some help putting on this extraordinary wedding from their talented vendors listed below. I think this was my first time working with Camille from Modern Day Design and I couldn't believe how gorgeous the flowers turned out! They were all so unique and such a perfect blend of Stefanie's colors.

Vendors...
Hotel: Wine Valley Inn
Hair & make-up: Luna Bella
Flowers: Camille from Modern Day Design
Catering: Seasons Catering
DJ: Coastal Entertainment
Lighting: Bellavista Designs
Rentals: Classic Party Rentals
Desserts: Jana's Creative Cakes

I also had help from one of my dear friends Whitby, who came all the way from Hawaii to be my 2nd shooter! xoxo

This was my first time photographing at the Wine Valley Inn and it may just be one of my new favorites! If you are getting married in the Valley, you HAVE to get ready here!





I mean seriously... look how perfect all the colors match!



This was the most unique garter I have ever seen! The best part about it, is that it is pieced together from heirlooms from both sides of their families.



Stefanie had this custom designed nest made for their rings with the wedding date on it





Stefanie - you're gorgeous!





Look at these flowers!!!





The handsome groom



I have been so lucky this year and most of my couples have opted to see each other before the wedding. We always start out with an intimate "first look" with just the two of them. All of my couples have said how much they loved their first look and it completely calmed all of their nerves before they walked down the aisle. It was also nice to get some extra alone time with just the two of them.

Nate's expression was priceless. It was so hard for him to hold back the tears, which then lead Stefanie to tear up... which then led me to tear up!





























This might be one of the most romantic settings ever!!! Who knew a barrel room could be so beautiful!













Here are the handmade programs they put together themselves. If you can see close enough, Nate drew pictures telling their "love story" throughout the program. They are just the cutest!



Besides the flowers, Stefanie and her family built this chuppah from a tree in her Mother's backyard.





















Their beautiful wedding party

































I LOVE this one!!!



Can you say ROMANTIC!!!





Such a remarkable evening...



4 comments:

Faith said...

Wow!! These are gorgeous images! Great job! :)

Jessica Lewis said...

Amazing!!!

Brion said...

Beautiful job Kacie!

Soigne Productions: Santa Barbara Wedding Planner said...

Stunning Kacie! I am so looking forward to our first wedding together.

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net