Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Montecito Wedding - Corina & Jeff

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

WELCOME TO MY NEW BLOG!!!

I have been holding off on posting Corina & Jeff's amazing wedding until I had my new blog design all ready to go. So here it is! I'm so excited! I want to thank Brian Hancock for the beautifully custom designed blog he created for me.

Now onto the wedding... From the day I met Corina, I knew this would be an amazing event with well thought out details. She had a beautiful image of what she wanted her big day to look like, and she planned it out to the smallest of details.

The ceremony took place at one of the most beautiful churches in town - Our Lady of Mount Carmel. Corina & Jeff work for the Police & Fire Dept, so she was able to get her hands an old police car and fire truck that she had parked out in front of the church. So cool!






The reception was just around the corner at the El Mirador Estate. I feel like I can't even put into words how unique and breathtaking this Estate is. It sits on 24 acres of land and is filled with trees, flowers, koi fish ponds, bridges, caves, stone columns etc... I wish we had more time for photos because I could have spent an entire day there photographing them!

I want to send out a huge thanks to all of the wonderful vendors that made this day so perfect for Corina & Jeff and such a phenomenal event to photograph!

Rentals/Coordinating: The biggest most important shout out goes to Heidi Whitcomb, owner of Ventura Party Rentals
Designer: Greg Finnerty, Premier Event Design
Awesome band: Mini-driver
Flowers: floral designs by roni jordan
Catering: Lorraine Lim Catering
Lighting: Bella Vista
Videographer: Nick Bowser, Crafthouse Productions
Bar: Attitude Adjustments
Valet: Signature Parking
cake: LaStarr Bakery
And a huge thanks to my 2nd photographer for the day who got some of these wonderful photos below: Katie Moos










Could she be any hotter!?







Here's the handsome fireman :)



























I adore this one of Corina!!!





































































































5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Beautifully captured Kacie Jean! I'm sure you clients were thrilled with these!!

Beth Patterson said...

Gorgeous coverage of the wedding, I love all the details! What a good looking couple! Love the blog design too!

Tracy Autem said...

Love the new blog and man, what amazing photographs of this wedding. You really rock. :)

Brittany said...

Such a beautiful wedding and location and such happy pictures-you did a great job! Love the new blog too. Great work.

Michelle said...

What a beautiful wedding! As always, you capture some incredible moments and lovely details. BTW...LOVE the new look of the blog!

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net