Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Little Eliana Turns One!!!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Some of you may remember when I posted photos last year from Eliana's benefit concert that we put on to help raise money for her family. At only 4 months of age she was diagnosed with a cancerous brain tumor. She has been a fighter ever since! She is now over 13 months old and doing so well! She endures weekly chemo treatments and other procedures and it doesn't seem to faze her spirit one bit. I can honestly say that she was one of the happiest babies I have ever photographed. She was practically falling to the ground laughing the whole time! I can only guess that her sweet mama Samantha has something to do with that. She is an amazingly strong woman who would do anything for her baby girl. I know they spend most of their days singing and laughing together! This was a special shoot just for little Ellie and her Mama...




























3 comments:

Smith Gallery Photography said...

What a doll!
She is so so cute

Cindy Brown said...

All the photos are great. And everybody looks like they had so much fun to boot!

Michelle said...

This little girl is SUCH a doll! I love these pictures...the location and lighting is beautiful. Love your work!

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net