Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Santa Barbara Portraits - Mommy "Mini Sessions"

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

***EDIT*** LAST MINUTE OPENING FOR 6:00-6:15pm

There is nothing sweeter then the amazing bond between a mother and her children. In honor of Mother's Day this year, I will be hosting one day of "Mommy Mini Sessions"

These sessions are just for Mommies WITH their children. Whether you have a new baby, or your baby is all grown up, this is your chance to get some beautiful portraits done at a very reasonable rate. ***Mommies - this is also your chance to give the Father of your children a beautiful gift for Father's Day!

DETAILS
Sessions will be booked in 15 minute increments. (That will be plenty of time to get a bunch of wonderful shots)
Cost:
$30
Date: Saturday June 5th
Location: Alice Keck Park
Available spots: 6:00pm

Here are some photos honoring a bunch of beautiful Mamas with their children :)



No comments:

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net