Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Santa Barbara Portraits - Jorge & Tanner

Saturday, April 10, 2010

These boys and I go way back! Jorge used to be roommates with my husband before we were married. Tanner was probably only a year old when Jason first moved in with them. We have seriously been trying to do portraits for the two of them for the last 6 years! It was only appropriate that we do their portraits at the beautiful Santa Barbara City College since Jorge has been coaching there with my husband all of these years.

Jorge is incredibly sweet with Tanner and is such a good role model for a father-son relationship :)

No comments:

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net