Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Santa Barbara Engagement - Ashley & Jamie

Thursday, April 29, 2010

So I always give my clients a little guidance as to what to wear to a photoshoot and I never know what they're actually going to show up wearing. I just have to say I was so excited when I saw cute little Ashley struttin' her stuff towards me in this hot little dress and heels! You go girl!

We started out at the Santa Barbara Courthouse because that's where Jamie proposed to Ashley and then we headed to Elings Park because they wanted a location that had lots of Oak trees and beautiful flowers. It was gorgeous!

I am so excited for their wedding, which isn't until 2011. It's at the beautiful Alisal Ranch and Resort in Solvang. If you haven't been there before, you have got to check it out!!!



This is one of my favorites from the day!



























I LOVE these flowers!





2 comments:

Ashley said...

I love these pics! Cant wait for the wedding!

amanda thiessen said...

beautiful work!

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net