Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Maternity Photos - Two Beautiful Bellies!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

I cannot tell you how excited I am for these babies to be born! These are my two dearest friends and they are both due within a couple weeks of each other. April's due date was actually a couple days ago and Sarah will be having her twins in the next few weeks.

I feel like they are even more beautiful now that they are pregnant. People always mention the "pregnancy glow" but these to beauties take it to a whole new level.

I honestly cried while I was editing their photos. They are both going to make the most amazing parents and have already been wonderful "Aunties" to my own sweet Camille.

I go to sleep every night excited like a little girl going to Disneyland in the morning -just waiting for the "we're heading to the hospital" text message :)

I love you girls and can't wait for your little angels to join us!

The first photos are of Sarah. She is such a trooper and is pregnant with twins!
A perfect pair - a boy and a girl!
Doesn't she look amazing!? I also have to add that this was probably the most action she has gotten in months! She had to stop working at only 20+ weeks and hasn't really been able to leave the house from being on moderate bed rest.

I also want to add that this session was done within only 5 minutes believe it or not! There were a ton of yellow wild flowers blooming right around the corner from her house, but of course they were all cut down the day we were getting together to take photos. So these were all taken 2 steps from our car on an overgrown lot that was for sale. I'm pretty proud of how they turned out because of what we were working with!


And here is my gorgeous friend April. She is one of my oldest friends and dearest friends. We go all the way back to Jr. High. Is it just a coincidence that her name is April, she was born in April, her wedding anniversary is in April, and now her first born is due in April!? It was like it was all meant to be :)

I have been going crazy during this whole pregnancy because they have decided to wait to find out what the sex is. I told her that she should just have the Dr. write down what it is and mail it to me so I could at least know. They are so strong for waiting to find out. I don't think I could ever do it!

My favorite part about these photos are the expressions on her hubby's face. Melts my little heart! Ahhhh I just love you guys so much!!!


I am one of those people that find pregnancy a very beautiful time in a woman's life and they deserves to feel sexy! April is definitely one hot mama and I'm so happy she trusted me enough to photograph her like this (and also post it for the world to see)

No comments:

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net