Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

INTRODUCING MINI PORTRAIT SESSIONS FOR BABIES!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Email me to reserve yourself a spot!

I know how everyone would love portraits of their baby every few months since they seem to grow up so fast, but not everyone can afford a full portrait session that often. This is your chance to get a few wonderful portraits done of your baby at only a fraction of the cost.

Here's the scoop for these mini sessions:
I will need to have at least 3 people that would also like portraits done at the same time. You can either gather a bunch of your friends or just add yourself to my list of others that are interested. These portraits are only of babies and not for family portraits.

1. Cost: $75 + tax (regular portrait packages start at $250)
  • You will receive a $30 product credit that can either be redeemed for professional prints, products, or jpg images. You are guaranteed at least 10-25 beautiful portraits of your baby.
  • A disk of all of the images taken of your baby can be purchased for an additional $100 + tax (normally $300)
2. Time: Usually after 5:30pm
  • Your baby will get 60-90 minutes of photography that will be split between them and the other babies
3. Date: Now offering them monthly!

4. Location: TBD

Please email me to find out when the next session is and to reserve your spot today! info@kaciejean.com

Here are some portraits from the last mini session I did

No comments:

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net