Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Family Portraits - The SB Zoo

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Another one of my new favorite locations for portraits is the Santa Barbara Zoo! The kids have so much fun and there are so many unique locations. You probably can't even tell that we're even at the zoo in most of the pictures!

Here is the Kaylor Family. I have been taking photos for them for the last few years and have watched their family grow. It still amazes me that these precious boys have such
light hair when both parents have such dark features!?

And here is the Payne Family. They are another family that I have watch grow over the years. They are such little cuties!!!


And lastly, here is the Shyrock family. Like the other two families, they are another family that I have followed over the years. They are such a fun family and
I always have a blast photographing them every year!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Great shots! I love the zoo, it's so green and lots of fun nooks for pics :)

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net