Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Family Portraits - Leadbetter Beach

Saturday, January 2, 2010

I am so excited to finally be able to post all of the beautiful family photos I have taken this holiday season! I had such a wonderful time meeting tons of new families and reconnecting with all of my past clients.

Since I have about 30 posts to catch up on, I am going to just post a couple each day and just bunch together all the shoots I did from the same locations.

Leadbetter Beach was my new favorite location for 2009! What's funny is that I am always near Leadbetter either teaching class each morning or enjoying a yummy fish taco at Shoreline Cafe. I was never a big fan of it because there's always lots of people and tons of seaweed. Well... I found so many wonderful hidden spots along the beach and it's just gorgeous! It has some of the best lighting too when the sun goes down behind the point so you don't have to worry about squinty eyes from the bright sun.

Here is the cute little Medina Family. I met Vanessa & Maddie at my Stroller Boot Camp class that I teach and I was so excited when she wanted to do a family session for the holidays.
Maddie is just the cutest!!!


How cute is this little skirt!? She looked like a little Madonna with it on :)

Look at these lashes!!!


It got a little chilly once the sun went down, so I let Maddie borrow one of my favorite baby hats.


And here is the Thompson Family. This was one of my first times photographing another photographer's family. I had so much fun with them and they were such an easy family to photograph. (I'm sure it's because they've had lots of practice!)

They were so full of smiles and laughs!


The last family I photographed right before Christmas was the Zahuta Family. This was one of the first times the whole family had all been together in quite a few years, so I made a special exception to do their session after I was supposed to be officially on "Christmas Break."
It was actually pretty refreshing to photograph a family that was a little older. I didn't have to make any weird animal noises or jump up and down to get them to smile. They were all so sweet with one another and made my job extremely easy!
Such a great looking family too, don't ya think!?


I just love seeing such a wonderful connection between Mom & Daughter after all these years


The handsome fellas!


I couldn't stop taking pictures of Mom & Dad. They were just so cute together

2 comments:

Katie said...

Great pics Kacie! It makes me want another family session sooo bad! :D

Ultimate said...

My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!
Family Portraits

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net