Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Voted as one of the Best Wedding Photographers in Santa Barbara!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009



Once a year, the SB Independent puts out the "Santa Barbara's Best of Readers' Poll" where people in the community nominate their favorite businesses. To my surprise, I was voted as one of the best wedding photographers in 2009! I almost dropped the phone when the sweet woman called me to tell me the exciting news last week. The hardest part has been trying to keep it a secret until now... The best part is that I didn't even ask anyone to vote for me this year, it just happened!

I am completely honored that so many people in this community believe in me and feel I am even worthy of this award. This year of weddings was a lot harder then any previous year for me, because I gave birth to my first beautiful baby girl in February. Not only was I focused on giving 110% of my energy to each of my couples before, during and after their wedding, I was also learning how to adapt to being a new Mom, as well as being a working Mom. Believe me, I had A LOT of sleepless nights these last 8 months. Whether it was from a sleepless baby, or just staying up late to get all my editing done after my baby went to sleep at night. I honestly couldn't have made it through this year without all of the love and support (and babysitting) from my wonderful family - especially my husband who is so understanding when I stay up all night editing photos and updating my blog!

I started my wedding photography business back in 2005 and have relied 100% on referrals from previous clients to keep my business going. My theory on maintaining a successful referral based business is to invest in your clients instead of advertisements. I offer the highest quality of products and do all that I can to make each couple's experience with me stress free and happy. It is pretty common for me to help out with all aspects of the wedding and not just the ones related to photography. I love everything about weddings and love to help out as much as I can since I have so much experience in the industry.

Thanks again to all of you who voted for me - and an extra big thanks to my wonderful clients, because I wouldn't be where I am today without you!!!

xoxo

-Kacie

3 comments:

franny said...

Kacie, Congratulations! The award is well deserved! Since we couldn't actually vote, proxy kudos from Colorado! Franny & Ryan

joanna said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

stacykae said...

Yeahhhhhhhhh! We love Kacie!

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net