Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Erika & Jay are married!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

This was my last wedding of the season and it was such a great wedding to end on! The ceremony was held at the Sullivan Goss Gallery and the reception was next door at the Arts & Letters Cafe. It was such a unique location and Erika did a phenomenal job of putting together all the details and tying them all together to make such a beautiful wedding. She even brought along a white beach cruiser which was such a cool prop to have in the pictures! The whole day was just filled with lots of beauty, smiles, and tears of joy.

Along with Erika's wonderful eye for detail, she had a great team of vendors that helped bring her vision to life...
Kelly with Event of the Season
The best officiant you could ever ask for: Nancy SooHoo
DJ: Craig Jenkins with Santa Barbara DJ's
Flowers: Renae’s Bouquet
Cake: Montecito Confection
Videographer: Karen Nedivi
Thanks again to my 2nd photographer who did another wonderful job helping me out: Veronica Slavin

I have always wanted to have a bride that wore a birdcage veil. Gorgeous!!!


LOVE LOVE LOVE it!


I loved how all the bridesmaids had different bouquets of flowers.
They were the most unique looking flowers too...


Erika's bouquet was the best smelling bouquet I have ever smelt!
I'm not sure if she noticed, but anytime I was next to her, I bent over to get a quick sniff :)


She sure knows how to work it! This looks like it's straight out of a magazine


I love this candid shot of her walking away with her bridesmaids


Thanks to Ronnie for getting this great wide-angle shot of the ceremony


The way they kept looking at each other during the ceremony just melted my heart


This was such a funny moment... you had to be there!


So happy to be married...


And don't forget about Mollie Brown! She was with them the entire day


Here are some of the fun details...

The cake had cute writings all around it

No comments:

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net