Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Brooke's Senior Portraits - Class of 2010

Monday, October 12, 2009

Yesterday I met up with Brooke to do her senior portraits. She is absolutely adorable and we got a ton of great shots! We started out at the Douglas Preserve and then made our way down to the beach so she could pose in her Cheer outfit. We finished the shoot at the beautiful Alice Keck Park, which I realized is absolutely gorgeous all year-round!


She looks like a gorgeous model in this one!


I LOVE her eyes!!!


I LOVE this one...

No comments:

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net