Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Kara & Mike are married!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Everything about Kara & Mike's wedding was absolutely gorgeous! Kara's dress, hair, vera wang shoes (which she found at a garage sale for $5!) and flowers were all to die for. I had never seen such stunning bridesmaid dresses either. It was like she hand picked her bridesmaids out of a magazine! This was my first time photographing at the Greek Orthodox Church and I am in love! The architecture and lighting is just amazing...

This was also an exciting wedding for me since I have been good friends with Mike for just about 8 years now and I was honestly starting to doubt that this day would ever come. I am so happy to see him so in love with such a wonderful gal. Now I'm just waiting for them to make beautiful babies so I can take pictures of them :)

I loved each and every vendor from this wedding and got to work with a few of my favorites too!
Food: Pure Joy Catering
Flowers: Nico Designs
Hair: Lisa from Dolce Salon & Spa (did an awesome job on everyone's hair!!!)
I also want to thank my wonderful 2nd photographer that I got to work with for the first time: Veronica Slavin -I can't wait to work with her again this Saturday!


GORGEOUS!!!


This photo just makes me smile! They are so cute and so happy to be getting married!


LOVE this shot! Feels like we're actually in Greece, huh!?


Such a handsome fella!


Her beauty was bringing tears to my eyes while I was taking pictures of her!


I believe these two deserve to be on a cover of a magazine!!!


No comments:

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net