Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Stacy & Grant Are Engaged!

Saturday, August 1, 2009

It's always the couples that are the most nervous about taking photos that end up being the most photogenic! Or maybe it just helps that these two are just so darn cute together and obviously have a ton of love between them. My face seriously hurt from smiling so much from behind the camera after our shoot! Stacy has such a gorgeous smile and the way she looks at Grant just melts my heart :)

I tried to pick only a few to post, but I just love so many of them!

1 comment:

honey my heart said...

beautiful photos :) you captured their love so well. i was just at el paseo today, and it's great seeing it in photos.

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net