Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Lucas Turns One!!!

Monday, August 3, 2009

I have known Katie since I played softball at Santa Barbara City College back in the day. Fast forward 9 years, and here we are both married with one baby on our hip. Well... Lucas is not a baby anymore... he officially turns one in a little over a week! It has been so fun watching Lucas grow up over the last couple months since Katie has been taking my Stroller Boot Camp class a few times a week. Each week he gets closer and closer to taking his first steps. We almost thought he was going to take a few steps during our photoshoot, but he ended up calling it quits after 1/2 a step.

I had such a great time photographing him and his cute little expressions yesterday - I just can't get enough of his big smile!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

These are adorable! Great job!

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net