Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Erika & Jay are engaged!

Friday, August 14, 2009

I have been email buddies with Erika for almost 7 months now and was so excited when we finally got to meet in person last weekend for their engagement session! Erika & Jay are super cute together and the gorgeous warm light we had for their session made for some fabulous photos at the Douglas Preserve. I can't wait for their wedding which is in a little over a month!

2 comments:

scott neumyer said...

#3 is the bee's knees!

Laura Kay Photography said...

Kacie, These are so pretty! I love the feel of this shoot!

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net