Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Gail & Shaun are Married!

Monday, July 6, 2009

I photographed such a beautiful wedding for such a wonderful couple a couple weekends ago! The thing that stuck out the most to me about this wedding, was how thoughtful Gail was. It was HER wedding day, and while I was taking pictures of her getting ready, she did nothing but compliment ME. My earrings, my shirt... Then when it came time for the reception, it proved to me just how thoughtful she really was. A couple of her bridesmaids had Birthdays coming up and she made the cutest little glasses for them with their age painted on them. Once the dancing started, when a new song would come on, I would hear a couple say "oooh this is our wedding song..." Gail made the playlist for her own wedding with all the wedding songs and favorite songs from her friends and family. I couldn't believe this girl! Gail and Shaun together are a perfect match!

Thanks to all the other fabulous vendors that helped make Gail's wedding so beautiful!
Coordinator: Tory Shyrock
Florist: Kaleidoscope
DJ: Music By Bonnie
Cake: Crumbs
Caterer: Country Catering



Gail is breathtakingly beautiful!!!


My 2nd photographer Jeff got these great shots of the boys before the ceremony


This was my 1st time photographing a wedding at the San Roque Church. It is gorgeous!


These were some of the sweetest and most emotional toasts I have ever heard!

3 comments:

Smith Gallery Photography said...

Kacie, these are truly amazing... you are amazing! Beautiful job!

Katie said...

Great shots Kacie! You are sooo good!

Karen (Mikols) Bonar said...

Gail's do is awesome! And what a lovely dress!!!!

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net