Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Mike & Kara Are Engaged!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

For those of you that know Mike, we never thought this day would actually come! Mike and I have been good friends for probably 8 years now and I was so excited to hear he was finally ready to settle down with such a fabulous girl. I have not only been great friends with Mike over the years, but have pretty much been the "Osborn" family photographer for as long as I have been doing photography. It started out when I was going to Brooks and needed someone to model for me for my final projects. Mike's brother David, gladly volunteered and I took photos of him for the next few years. He is a fabulous musician and it was a nice trade since he got to use the photos for his CD covers and posters. Then a couple years went by and their younger sister Katie got engaged. I still had not photographed a wedding yet, but Mike had complete faith in me that I was the right one to do his sister's wedding. So off I went with my new found love of photographing weddings!

Mike and Kara are a gorgeous couple together and I can't wait to see them tie the knot!

This photo just makes me laugh!

LOVE Kara's eyes!!!

I read the caption to this photo out loud as I photographed it...
"No, I will never get married. I'm not coming down from this tree!"

3 comments:

Sublime Studios said...

These are great! Love the light!

Smith Gallery Photography said...

Kacie, these are INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL-- all of them... the one with the light coming through the tree takes my breath away.

shawnreeder said...

Absolutely Love these Kacie.

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net