Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Our little Camille at 2 months...

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I can't believe it's already been 2 months since we brought Camille into this world. She is growing like a little bean sprout and is already wearing clothes that are meant for a 3-6 month old! She is so strong and loves trying to stand as much as possible. I just can't get enough of that adorable smile and big blue eyes!

6 comments:

Joy Moody Photography said...

She is adorable!

Andrejka said...

Yeah!! Love the pic... she is going to be out running with you in no time... can't wait to see you soon!

cindy said...

Precious and adorable!

Karen (Mikols) Bonar said...

I'm a little behind .... but CONGRATS!!!! She's adorable!!!

Brion Hopkins said...

Keep an eye on her someone might try and sell her on ebay, she is that cute.

Rebecca said...

the first picture is stunning.

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net