Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Baby Adam Brooks Firestone

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Andrew & Ivana Firestone gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, Adam Brooks, on March 21st. We had originally scheduled a photoshoot for their baby's newborn photos for the 2nd week of April, but little baby Brooks decided he wanted to come out and play 3-4 weeks early! Surprisingly he still weighed 8lbs!

I had met Ivana over a year ago when she started taking my Body Boot Camp class to get ready for her wedding in July. I was so excited when she told me she was pregnant because our little ones were going to be only 6 weeks apart!

We ended up taking these photos when their little peanut was only 9 days old.

This photo of Andrew and the smiley little guy just melts my heart!

I just love all the expressions he already makes!
Doesn't Ivana look fabulous for just giving birth less then 2 weeks before?!

The proud Papa doing his Daddy duties...


"US" Magazine didn't use my photos for their story, but they did take a picture of their birth announcement, which had my photos on it :)

3 comments:

Smith Gallery Photography said...

what a beautiful baby boy! And beautiful mama too... Gorgeous Job Kacie!

Nathaniel Thompson said...

Beautiful shots Kacie! Your photos kick butt over the ones in Us.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the photos! I was wondering if you know where they got the layout for the announcements or from what company did they order them? Too cute! Thanks. Kristin

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net