Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Ally & Mike are engaged!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I have been looking forward to this engagement session since Ally & Mike booked me months ago. I have known Mike for about 8 years now when we used to be buddies during college. I was so excited to find out he had met a wonderful girl and asked her to marry him!

We had a blast with our shoot and I don't think I have ever laughed so hard while taking pictures before. I can't wait for their wedding in about a month - it's going to be like one big college reunion for me, so it will be a lot of fun!


1 comment:

sheri said...

Love all of these, the light is stunning. 10th image is my favorite; that crop is awesome!

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net