Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Stephanie & Tres are Married!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

This was my first wedding back after having the baby and I couldn't have been happier to start my wedding season off on such a great note! Stephanie and Tres are such a sweet couple and so easy to photograph. Stephanie had one big smile the entire day and Tres has this way of looking at her that just melts your heart. It was a gorgeous day at the top of Elings Park and I think I have found one of my new favorite spots to take pictures!

I want to give a HUGE thanks to my rockin' 2nd photographer Jeff Shipley. He was such a big help and really made it easy for me to ease back into working after taking a few months off. THANK YOU!!!

3 comments:

Nathaniel Thompson said...

Beautiful photos Kacie! I bet the couple is thrilled they chose you as their photographer!

cindy said...

Welcome Back Kacie! You didn't lose your touch. These are great pics. Beautiful work!

Smith Gallery Photography said...

These are BEAUTIFUL Kacie! The light is gorgeous in so many of them!

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net