Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Elizabeth & Tyler are engaged!

Monday, March 30, 2009

Last week Liz and Tyler drove up from LA to do their engagement session with me. They were guests at one of my favorite weddings I photographed during the summer (Christina & Kyle) and booked me for their San Diego wedding in June. It was so great to finally meet them!

I absolutely loved Liz's outfit choices and was glad she listened to me when I suggested nice vibrant colors!

These two are so cute together and I can't wait for their Yacht Club wedding in a couple months!

No comments:

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net