Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Kelly & James are married!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

I am wayyyy behind on posting this wedding! It was my last wedding of the season and it was such a fabulous wedding to end on. Kelly put so much work into making it a gorgeous day at the Santa Barbara Historical Museum. We were surprised by a little bit of rain on the day of the wedding, but luckily they were prepared with a large tent that kept us covered the whole day. We lucked out and didn't get rained on during any of the portraits before and after the ceremony outside of the tent. The lighting was just gorgeous all day long despite a few rain drops.

I had a ton of fun having Andrejka 2nd shoot for me, as well as getting some help from, Allan, one of my grooms from a couple years ago who is just getting into photography.

The details from all the other vendors were just breathtaking!
Flowers: Nico Designs
Catering: Creative Catering
Cake: Downey's Restaurant
Dress: SB Bridal, Alterations by Mercedes "Beautiful Boutique" 805-687-7433
DJ: Larry Trager from Music By Bonnie
Rings: Calla Gold
Coordinator: Pamela Galvin

Here are all of the gorgeous details from the day...


I have done quite a few weddings with Nico now, but I must say this was by far the best one I have seen from him! All the different orchids and the way he incorporated them into the whole design of the day was simply amazing!


Check out these fabulous centerpieces!

Have you ever seen fruit so beautifully placed in an arrangement before!?

He even used coffee beans!

One of the biggest highlights from their wedding was the dancing! Not only did Kelly blow us all away by her awesome dance moves, her Mom & Dad surprised everyone with a choreographed dance just for Kelly and James.

No comments:

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net