Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Shelli & Scott are Married!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A little bit of rain in October was not going to stop this beautiful wedding day... We came prepared with lots and lots of umbrellas and rain gear for our equipment, but the day turned out to be perfect. A little bit of rain while we were getting ready and it pretty much cleared up for the rest of the day. By the time the sun went down, there wasn't a cloud in site and I got some great pictures of the sunset!

Shelli was absolutely stunning with her big blue eyes, tiara and princess dress! The ceremony took place in the Mural Room at the Santa Barbara Courthouse and the reception was at the Chase Palm Park Center on the beach.

This was such a fun wedding for me because I got to work with some of my most favorite vendors!
Flowers: Nico Designs
Wedding Coordinator: Zohe from Events of Santa Barbara
Caterer: Creative Services
Lighting: Bella Vista Designs
The Band: Fish & The Sea Weeds

I just have to add that their band was the BEST band I have ever heard at a wedding! It was like they read my mind and played every single one of my favorite songs. They were so much fun and kept the partying going all night long!

And a big thanks to one of my favorite fellow photographers Andrejka. Thanks for being my 2nd shooter! I had a blast finally working with you! :)

I couldn't stop taking pictures of Shelli all day -she was just glowing...


This is by far the best cake-topper I have ever seen! Shelli & Scott love to fish,
so this topper couldn't have been more perfect!

This photo was just too funny!

One of the groomsmen rocking out with the singer of the band!


5 comments:

ohana photographers-david and kimi said...

just plain awesome!!

Lyndsay Undseth said...

Love them all! Gorgeous!

Renee Marquis Photography said...

WOW... your iamges are so sharp and right on!

Andrejka said...

It was soo much fun to shoot with you too! I love the pic of them crossing the street. . . just because of dodging traffic memories . . .and yet they look completely calm!!

Events of Santa Barbara Inc. said...

Girl, you are sooo good! I just looked these over again and I still can't believe how well you captured Shelli and Scott! I love working with you! You're so great at what you do!

Ciao,
Zohe

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net