Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Tony & Dominique are married!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Tony and I go way back... We went to Elementary school together back in Northern California and haven't seen each other in probably 18-20 years! Who would have thought, the next time I see him would be on his wedding day!

It was a gorgeous day in Santa Cruz and Tony couldn't have picked a more perfect bride! (way to go Tony!)

I'm still editing more of their photos, but here are a bunch of cute ones of the two of them...



My awesome 2nd photographer Stephen Dela Cruz got this sweet
shot of them walking over the bluffs!

Dominique has the most gorgeous blue eyes!!!

2 comments:

Stephen Dela Cruz said...

I had such a blast working with you! Thanks so much for the chance of working with a rockstar like yourself!!!

Armin DeFiesta said...

These are great! I like the wide open beach shots!

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net