Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

The Grover Family

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The first thing I have to say about this family session is... What gorgeous light we had!!! We picked the perfect time of day and a great location (Ellwood Bluffs & Butterfly Preserve). I had so much trying to capture the little girl's fun personalities!

*Note to parents: have some fun with your session. Bring along dress-up clothes or
things you know your kids enjoy doing (ballet, dresses, cowboy hats, wagons, toys, etc...)


2 comments:

ohana photographers-david and kimi said...

beautiful family and i LOVE that last image. it's so perfect! it's big canvas perfect!

Nathaniel Thompson said...

Gorgeous family session Kacie! I love the light, the color, the expressions! You're awesome!

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net