Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Alison & Brad Are Married!

Sunday, August 17, 2008

It was a gorgeous day on the rooftop of the Canary Hotel overlooking all of Santa Barbara. I was so excited for Alison & Brad's wedding last night because I had never photographed a wedding at the Canary Hotel. I was completely blown away by all of the beautiful details they had put together for the whole event. I can honestly say everything was just perfect, from the flowers by Nico that were simply breathtaking (as always), the heartfelt ceremony put on by Nancy SooHoo, the color coordinated tables inside the reception room, and the fun selection of music, but the part that stood out to me the most was all of the loving family and friends that traveled from across the US to be there to celebrate their new lives together as husband and wife.

Alison and Brad... I just love you guys and feel so blessed to have been a part of this very special day for the both of you. I can't wait to show you the rest of the photos!

I always try to encourage my couples to see each other before the ceremony for a "first look." The benefit of taking pictures beforehand is that you have so much more time for photos and you are a lot more relaxed. By the time you get to the ceremony your nerves have gone away and you are just left with excitement. You also have the opportunity to spend more time with your guests since you don't need to leave during the cocktail hour to take pictures.

Thanks to my 2nd photographer Angie Ponce for getting a nice angle on these two "first look" shots

Alison has the most beautiful blue eyes!!!

This photo just makes me giggle because this was the only time during the whole day Brad wasn't smiling. Right before this picture he had the biggest grin and I said "now give me a stoic face Brad" and within .5 seconds, this is what I got! Love it!


Wasn't Alison just the most hot sexy bride ever! I love her dress!

Sexy girls in pink...


This has got to be one of the best views in Santa Barbara!!!



Cool guys!

8 comments:

Naomi Claire said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE them all kacie. WOW what an amazing wedding. gorgeous couple, gorgeous photos... you go girl :)

Tonya Peterson said...

Wow! Amazing! These pictures are breathtaking! I just wis they were bigger so I could see them better!!! This is my first time on your blog but I am bookmarking it! So inspiring! Great detail shots too. Those flowers are insane!!!

ohana photographers-david and kimi said...

goregeous job on this wedding kacie! you gotta love the first look shots too!! gorgeous and love their color scheme!

Tracy Autem, President & Photographer said...

I adore those shots of the bride and groom reclining by the pool. So fun!

Ricki Ford said...

These are beautiful I love that first shot...

Chelsea Nicole said...

Wow, beautiful wedding... I love the colors and all the details. Gorgeous images Kacie!! You captured it all perfectly and it's so hard to pick a favorite.

BTW - I also wish I could see your work bigger. It deserves it! ;)

Erin Smith said...

Stunning shots Kacie, I love how vibrant the colors are!

Alison said...

Kacie you are just too much! All these beautiful shots and so many more at the ceremony and you made it appear effortless at the event. My wedding party and wedding guests were enamored by you, as are we. Brad and I feel SO lucky we found you. Keep up the incredible work!

-The bride

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net