Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

Post Anniversary Update...

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

All I can say is WOW! My hubby definitely outdid himself last night for our 1-year anniversary! If any of you know my husband, you know that he is one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet, but lacks a little in the romance department. He's a football coach... what else do I have to say

Anyways, here's the play-by-play of the night...
I had to teach class last night and didn't get home until after 7:30pm. He made me call him when I was on my way home so he knew when I'd be arriving. When I walked through the door, this is what I saw...

He said he wanted to me to just relax and enjoy the evening. The rose pedals went from the front door, all the way to the bathtub where we had a dozen roses, nice smelling candles and a rose pedal bubble bath waiting for me. He went to our favorite restaurant "Shalhoobs" and got it to go and prepared a candlelit dinner at the house.

It's like he finally gets me after almost 5 years of being together! He knew I would be exhausted after working all day and that I love nothing more then the yummy split pea soup from Shalhoobs. It was a perfect evening and I couldn't have asked for a better anniversary! I had to call his Mom early this morning to let her know he really does have a romantic side and it just took 5 years to bring it out. The cutest part is that he only had about an hour to pick up the food, come home, scrub the tub (since he knew the 1st thing I would say when I saw the bath was "did you scrub that first?") get the flowers in vases, and light the candles. He was so cute and sweaty by the time I got home, but so was I since I just got done teaching a fitness class, so it was perfect.

I love this man!!!

2 comments:

Ms. H said...

Too cute!!!

Melissa... said...

congrats KJ! That was completely sweet and I think my hubby should take notes. Just wanted to send you some love by way of PICtage!
Mel

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net