Welcome to my blog! My name is Kacie and I am in love! I am in love with my amazing husband, and my two adorable little girls. I am in love with everything that has to do with weddings and I absolutely love cute little families and adorable chubby babies! Nothing makes me happier than to be able to capture all the love that surrounds this beautiful world and to share it with my clients. I try to keep up with my blog every few days, so be sure to check back often for all the fun things I'm working on!

July PUG - Creating Balance

Saturday, July 26, 2008

For our monthly PUG (Pictage User Group) meeting for July, I asked my friends Sue and Tracy to come speak to our group. Sue and Tracy used to be clients of mine in my fitness Boot Camp a few months back. They are now certified life coaches, and I thought it would be great for the other photographers in our group to get assistance from them in creating more balance between work and everyday life.

It was great hands-on meeting and we all got to know each other a little better while sharing our hopes, dreams and even fears. I had such a great time with all of there fun exercises.

If you feel like you could use a little assistance in getting through a stagnant time in your life or just need a little direction, please contact Sue: sue@insightoutdeveopment.com and Tracy: coach@tracywinnitoy.com

Here are some fun pictures from our meeting

After taking a few pictures, I finally realized Brion was making silly faces in all of them!

No comments:

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net